Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December Beach Day!








We went to Newport Beach today (yes, Dec. 30) and had a wonderful time playing in the water and building sand castles. Let me clarify, the children and Daddy had a wonderful time in the water. Mommy enjoyed watching them and taking pictures. It is so fun going to the beach with the kids at this age. They are now able to run around and play without Mike and I being so petrified that they'll head straight to the water. We are still obviously vigilant about watching them but we can take turns and I actually got to read my book today! Reading at the beach! Who would have thought?! Anyway, we had a great time just a street away from my old apartment on 33rd street. It was a terrific way to wrap up the holidays and head into the New Year's!

No comments: